jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

Am I still waiting?

Is he ever coming?

Am I?

I can't think I am
No, no, not I am

I will navigate a little bit more, perhaps we'll never get the answers we look for. Or maybe the rain will pose each teardrop so softly, so kindly, that my soul will once again surrender.

ahh, tell me randomness
Is he ever coming?

Is the syntax of my life going to ever make sense again?

How bitter, how soft
how gentle does he forgets and remains nowhere

nowhere
I know

unknown path
a clue, give me
randomness

I will wait, I think

3 comentarios:

Roma dijo...

i'm asking the same question myself.


the answer, i will never know.

slds niña.

UmiLi dijo...

We'll never know right?
Dios, la angustia es terrible, y lo peor es que no hablo de estas cosas a menudo con mis amigos. Es malo, lo sé, pero a la vez siento que no puedo andar llorando mis penas todo el tiempo, y que sé yo...
Así que bueno, ya te contaré con lujo de detalle la historia, claramente, si vos quisieras.
Muchos besos y ánimo chiquilla, ánimo

:)

Damian dijo...

Estaba leyendo los comentarios y en el lugar en donde se deja el comentario leí: El lugar de los que aprecian la dulzura.

Es un poema muy dulce Umi...
Fuerza, que nunca te rindas

Un abrazo =)